Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest Music

music

FUNNY BUT TERRIFYING !!! Boy’s hair catches fire while taking bite out of his birthday cake (VIDEO)



This is the terrifying moment a young boy’s hair went up in flames as he lent forward to take a bite of his birthday cake.


In a dramatic video uploaded to social media, the youngster can be seen sitting in front of a delicious looking sponge topped with chocolate, cream and strawberries.

But disaster struck when the small child, at home with his family in Chile, attempted to take a bite while the cake’s candle was still alight.

The boy’s hair caught fire as he took a bite out of his birthday cake (Picture: CEN)

The woman, believed to be his mother, then embraced the small child as he began to cry.

Fortunately the incident did not appear to have ruined the celebrations, as the boy’s family can then be heard laughing before the video ends.


One male onlooker then joked: ‘Hey Michael Jackson, you forgot to blow the candle out!’

The video has already become a viral hit with over 7.1 million views and 23,000 comments.

The child’s family members managed to quickly pat the flames out (Picture: CEN)

It seems internet users really enjoyed the footage, with one person commenting: ‘I cannot stop laughing.’

While another one wrote: ‘I think even the dumbest person knows to blow out the candles before taking a bite.’


A third added: ‘Shampoo has instructions for use because of these kinds of people.’


see video below;


FUNNY BUT TERRIFYING !!! Boy’s hair catches fire while taking bite out of his birthday cake (VIDEO) Reviewed by Akande Boluwatife on August 10, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by NaijGossp © 2020

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.