Top Ad unit 728 × 90

Latest Music

music

Trader Electrocuted By Fallen Cable in Lagos


Tragedy struck around 6a.m this Friday morning in the Agege area of Lagos, when a woman who went about her business stepped on a fallen cable wire and was electrocuted.
A female petty trader earlier this Friday morning, stepped on a fallen Ikeja Electricity Distribution Company (IKEDC) cable wire and got electrocuted at Pen Cinema area of Agege, in Lagos.


According to an eyewitness, Samson Falade, who is a tricycle rider in the area, the electric wire had fallen since around 9 p.m, yesterday, and nobody did anything about it.

As at the time of filing this report, TORI News could not ascertain the identity of the lady, but her corpse has reportedly been evacuated from the scene of the tragedy.

✏️ PLEASE we need your full support by giving us your LIKE👍, COMMENT & SHARE with your Friends and Family. ✏️❤️Thanks😊
Trader Electrocuted By Fallen Cable in Lagos Reviewed by Michael on November 09, 2018 Rating: 5

No comments:

All Rights Reserved by NaijGossp © 2020

Contact form

Name

Email *

Message *

Powered by Blogger.